Wiper problem

Hi all

I have a 89 944, and recently encountered a problem

The nut fell off the wiper motor and therefore the wipers stoppe d- no biggie I thought, and reattached and then checked

the blades move down now before heading up - and this means that rather than the blades being parked on a line with the bonnet, they stick up into the main screen

what have I missed??

TIA

Reply to
<aladinsane

you've not put the wiper on properly.

remove the wiper blade. then set it on 1 or 2 cycles then switch the wiper off allowing it to go to the rest posn.

then attach the blade and tighten up that should fix it

Reply to
Adrian Jaye

thanks - will try this later today

Reply to