Keyless entry to '94 Saab 9000 ( UK )

The 9000 I acquired 4 months back now cane with a couple of 'plips' to unlock/and presumably lock the car.

They're made by Cobra, the same brand as the fitted alarm ( same in my previous 9000 too ) which I suspect was a standards(ish) UK market dealer fit option.

The problem with the 'plips' is that the actuating button which uses one of those 'tv remote' style elastomer thingies is broken off. I could improvise another switch but I have no info at all on how the system works.

I assume it's an immobiliser too but I don't fancy permanently immobilising myself !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear