2005 ION - front grill

Warning: Brief troll-ish personal opinion follows this header line -

If the 2003 had looked like the 2005, then I'd be driving something else right now. :-/

-e

Reply to
NoSetFine

I'd be the opposite. If the grille hadn't changes in 05 I wouldn't even be considering an Ion, although I'm wondering if those little triangles would start grating on me after a few years. Maybe if they had little Saturn logos on them ...

Last night while I was stuck in a parking lot I had a chance to stare at an Ion's rear bumper (not as exciting as it sounds). It's tall. REAL TALL. Like a gross oversize caricature of a bumper. Does anyone else think it looks funny?

I'm still holding out for an Saturn wagon but I'm afraid they've dumped that body style in favor the VUE and relay. ron

94 SL1
Reply to
Ron Herfurth