Key demographic

Quite simply, are Saturns considered so-called "Chick cars"

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Sauk

LOL. Considering that the majority of folks that post in this group, and post on the Saturnalia site are guys, it would be a funny assumption. Saturn seems to market their cars to chicks though. I have to say that since we took a chance with our first Saturn, my wife now insists we get a Saturn everytime it's time for a new car. I think it's the reliability that Chicks go for. For me it's the low cost of ownership.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

I always considered them to be "dull middle aged guy" cars..... the car that a dude will buy before he gets that Mustang 5.0 as he heads into his midlife crisis. Of course I bought mine at 23 and it was my first car purchase, so what does that say about me ;-).

Reply to
Wurm

It says you are very mature for you age.

Signed, A dull middle aged guy (grin)

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

LOL, perhaps, but this also means that I get my Mustang 5.0 at 30 instead of

50 ;-)

Wurm

Reply to
Wurm

You'd think, but lots of guys have them anyway. *shrug*

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski