94 Saturn SL2 DOHC having a few problems

Passenger window wont work switch is good Rear defrost isnt working Rough idle when in gear and it has a sqeaking kind of sound maybe like a pulley Idle drops suddenly when coming to a stop and it acts as if it almost wants to die

If anyone can help me with any of these problems i would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanx, Jason

Reply to
wrightprice1977

First thing to check with squeaking is usually a belt, AFIK

My '98 SL SOHC does this after stopping. I only became aware of it after the crankshaft position sensor was replaced. It has a new EGR and a new air filter was put in at the same time (added before correctly identifying the position sensor problem). I have cleaned out the throttle body, but haven't taken it apart to get at the IAC because I can't find the gasket or o-ring that it needs.

Reply to
Richard