How to replace valve seals

Has anyone out there replace there own valve seals on a 1.9 sl1 ? Please share your experience.

Reply to
mr_mahoney

I finally just did it. It took about 2 hours and is really simple. Get a good valve compression tool and fill the cylinder with rope to hold up the valve. Piece of cake !

Reply to
mr_mahoney

Rope? Glad it worked..

never heard of that.. I myself have always used an aircompressor and a fitting to to keep the valvel in place...

Reply to
Joe Biadasz