Re: Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharp cars, low profile"

In article , snipped-for-privacy@geemail.com says... [snip]

Not interested in that. Cite your source on engine pinging as I asked.

Reply to
-Cronus-

I wonder if stevie weeevie is as knowledgeable" about his coffee and folding bicycles? shall we have a look into your world now that we know where you are steve? It's time to say goodby to harassing this Saturn NG steve, just like you were driven from the Cingular NG. Say good night and leave peacefully, like a good little lonely loser troll, steven. ...and take your aliases with you.

Reply to
marx404

WTF are you referring to?

Reply to
PerfectReign

What I'm referring to is SMS aka Stephen Shnarpf is an idiot troll and has no expertise on anything except trolling. When confronted about his trolling he resorts to personal attacks.

------------------ marx404

Reply to
marx404

You certainly made it easy enough to figure out who to put in the killfile along with Steve.

Grow up, jerk.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Uh uh.

Let's see....

uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!newshub.sdsu.edu!newscon04.news.prodigy.net!prodigy.net!newsdst01.news.prodigy.net!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.prodigy.com!flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com.POSTED!87b35fc8!not-for-mail

You use wintendo...

...you use Avast! AV...

...You are on an sbc.com nntp account...

...located on an SBC DHCP client in the US:

kai@xwing:~> whois 99.139.50.107 AT&T Internet Services SBCIS-SBIS-6BLK (NET-99-128-0-0-1) 99.128.0.0 - 99.191.255.255 PPPoX Pool - se1.pltn13-1196740562 SBC-99-139-48-0-22-0712035612 (NET-99-139-48-0-1) 99.139.48.0 - 99.139.51.255

aha, that's always helpful...

So at least one of you is a sock puppet?

That is an issue. I have no dealer within 10 miles. I find that annoying.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Uh huh.

So, IOTW, you're a fanboi of this guy steve.

Okay, simple solution - find a picture of him, get yourself a room, and party like a rockstar.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Okay, sock puppet number two - my guess this is one of the fanbois?

Spoofed email?

Now there's a nice reason for an abuse note...

Never heard of woh.rr.com...

kai@xwing:~> whois woh.rr.com

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to

for detailed information.

No match for "WOH.RR.COM".

Don't know about you, but I found it no problem.

Reply to
PerfectReign

very funny PerfectReign. I just want this pest to go away and stop trolling. Please stop feeding this troll, he thrives on our response. I am guilty as well. Let's just ignore him for awhile and see if that helps. Maybe this NG will get back on track.

Reply to
marx404

Spoofed email, never from Steven, haha...oh, let me add "linkearth.com" as another alias.

Heres a golden nugget from the past. An early demented post from Stevie circa 2004. Note, I have never been to or even seen GMForums.com until this week when after pissing me off, I Googled Steven's history and came up with this post.

Note how he (and Mr. No-Fact) copied and pasted my post from here in 2004, recycled and twisted it. But more importantly, note the revered Jonnie Santos's reply down the middle of the page, he had Stevie down pat right then and there.

btw- good catch on the header info PerfectReign, and no I'm no puppet nor a fan of SMS, I just want him to dissapear and take his crap with him as much as you do. Might as well have some fun while doing it, right? This SMS troll is worse than a squirrel.

Reply to
marx404

I remember that post, and that was posted here, not in the GM forum. GMforum is Similar to CarKB... You can find that thread archived in google as well.

Best Quote Ever: "...different day same Steven Scharf - Steve, you make me laugh and I needed that today.

If any of the old crowd cared to dig through Google going back to the late 90's I think there would be a difference of opinion. To my knowledge and to this day, you do not own a Saturn, yet you have made it a point to harvest information from this group and regurgitate it as if you are a Saturn guru. You take a line of fact, tweak a piece of it to fit your need or lack of contiguous thought and then frost it with ego. You have done this over and over and over again. You are one rare bird." -Jonnie Santos

Santos was spot on. Steve hasn't changed a bit in a decade. He's still trying to pass himself off as the greatest thing since sliced bread. He makes gross errors and maniacal distortions and he NEVER admits it or apologise for it. I cant recall him ever saying "I guess" or "I think", its always supposed to be taken as fact simply because he types it. Can you say narcissism? Now he's back here playing the role of 'Automotive Technician' like a child playing doctor...

Reply to
-Cronus-

Yet you loved him enough to post with his nym.

As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Reply to
Todd Allcock