Happy Thanksgiving and Studie tidbit!

Well, it is that time of year to give thanks for all that we enjoy. Discounting the annoying sales adverts for Holidays before we even give thanks.

I wish all of you and yours a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving, for those of us that are stressed out due to illness in the family, I shall continue to pray!

Received a phone call last night from Joe Lipton on Staten Island who is having a Studebaker get together on Dec. the ninth at a local diner. Twelve people so far have agreed to attend with their Studebakers. We didn't know that there were so many on an Island that is 7x 14 miles(give or take)!!!

Only goes to prove that the world is indeed small after all!!! Happy Thanksgiving and Peace to all of us!! Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

:>Happy Thanksgiving and Peace to all of us!!

Hear, hear! Down in the Quonset having a nice visit with Texican Loy. He has a son going to school here, so I get to see him for a while. So far, he hasn't knocked down any trees or anything.

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Snow on the ground and a turkey on the grill up here in Minnesota.Fixins' in the stove so it's shaping up to be another Norman Rockwell event. Enjoy family and friends everyone.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Well, we here in Canada have already had our Thanksgiving, but all the best to my friends in the USA. No snow here in this corner of Alberta, but I did encounter a few light patches on the way home from a flying visit to Bob40 in Minnesota.

Enjoy the turkey!

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Wait 'til he gets back home to a fresh 10" snowfall...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

At least he didn't bring a blizzard with him this time!

Dave Lester