Re: Happy Thanksgiving / alt.autos.corvette

TY

From me and mine to you and yours

Reply to
ZÿRiX

My wishes to all of you, also. Happy Thanksgiving, don't eat too much, or if you do, not far from a couch and a TV.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

Happy Turkey Day to one and all! Try not to overdose on tryptophan. ;-)

TomC '90ZR1 #792

Reply to
Crabs

Happy Thanksgiving to all here..

ooh man .. I am soo full... when will I learn to stop after two helpings of turkey and stuffing :(

you know what I mean...

-Ash

Reply to
eslurf

Whats thanksgiving? :) may your season be festive. :)

rodent

Reply to
rodent

its a celebration for taking the land from the indians :-)

Reply to
'Key