2001 forester(check engine light on)

Hi

I replace all 4 spark plugs a week later check engine light came on it said in the subaru booklet the gas cap to make sure its tight i did that or it could be emission problem.Your help will be appreciate.

Thank Mike

Reply to
Michel Chevalier

If gas cap first check the rubber cap seal. If it was not tightened or you leave engine running while filling then the light will go off with about

Reply to
Edward Hayes

You might even try starting & stopping your engine 4 or 5 times. This is what I have to do to get rid of the light, since the a diagnostic always come up clean.

Phil

Reply to
Phil