Free Subaru PDF manuals

Sorry it this is a repost but I stumbled across these:

someone here might appreciate having them.

Reply to
Remco

Figured someone here might appreciate having them. I say, thanks. Damn near developed carpal tunnel from downloading and starting to understand a little Russian although glad manuals are in English. I've been monitoring this ng for nearly the 10 years I've been a Forester owner and don't recall seeing this url before.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

In the same vein, some worshop manuals for Imprezas:

DK

Reply to
DK