Just stumbled across..

An interesting accuont at work..

We provide the connection, hosting etc for Magnex Exhausts, wonder if I can blag anything?

Mason

Reply to
Mason

god it's early,

ACCOUNT

*phew*

I'm off home :o)

Reply to
Mason

yeah maybe you could hack their ordering script to give you 50% discount.. then again why stop there ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

Breach of client confidentiality?

Breach of the Data Protection Act?

Employer's Leaving Certificate?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

That's just like me getting free stays with a well known luxury hotel group, just because I've done a lot of really good design and consultancy work for them as part of my job. And I've met a lot of people at their HQ too.

But I don't and won't, probably. In fact I get more hotel-related perks from one of my housemates being a hotel manager.

I once worked in a bank in which I dealt with the accounts of several incredibly well paid sportsmen. Didn't get any free tickets to the World Cup or Commonwealth Games, or even a slice of their substantial balance either :(

I think Pete M has more chance of supplying you with cut-price exhausts :)

Reply to
fishman

Strangely, we have no sporting clients, but one of our business clients provides corporate box tickets at Old Trafford, and tickets to major rugby events, and another client gave us a pair of tickets to the last european cup semi finals in portugal.

I could have gone, but have no interest in football.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

One of the 3 blokes that owns phoenix, the owners of MG Rover also owns Mondello Park. All of the track cars are rovers and most trainings sessions are held there. Easy enough for me to get tickets to any of the events there because of it, yey :)

Reply to
Chet

I havnt actually breached annything have I? A whois on the domains returns our DNS servers so it's a ,matter of public record.

Reply to
Mason

We get some free stuff from old trafford, their trinaing center has one of our connections and he helped them out with a fault.

The guy who wnet over got sent a few tickets to man u games.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

It's all public information.

"ping

" gives you an IP number of 212.159.9.131

Stick that into Ripe and you get

Nom

"Nom" wrote

Heh:

Please do NOT e-mail abuse to the contacts given here, e-mail them to snipped-for-privacy@PLUS.NET instead. All email sent to other listed addresses will be deleted!

Personally, I don't think people should be emailing abuse at anyone (apart from maybe Remus)

Reply to
fishman

LOL @ the remus comment

Reply to