FS: Clarion VRX925VD LCD Monitor

FS: Clarion VRX925VD LCD monitor

Clarion VRX925VD - AM/FM DVD Player, fully motorized 7" wide-screen with touch-panel LCD

Clarion TTX7501z TV tuner to go with the monitor

Set 2 dipole glass mount antennas for the TV tuner

Subaru Forester Dash pocket - for the extra din space

Radio is prewired to be installed in a Subaru WRX (maybe other Subaru's if the wiring harness is the same). I never installed the TV tuner or antennas, since I traded in the WRX. Email me if you have any questions. $1100 or best offer

Reply to
pingzingguy