Installation of motorized LCD Monitor

Hey everyone,

Just picked up a Clarion VRX925VD. Have a 2003 WRX , and I was wondering which DIN you mounted the radio in, and what you did with the other empty DIN? I was thinking that it would be better to mount it in the lower DIN so that when the screen flips up it won't block the vents, but then the extra storage bin will be blocked - but no big deal. If you have a similar install please share what you did. Thanks.

Reply to
GMan

I always thought if I got a WRX it would be enough fun that I wouldn't need to watch TV while I drive...

Maybe you need the STi?

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan