Re: <OT> A story of one death. <OT>

Uhm, "oothlagre", please try to pay attention....... You're spamming other newsgroups. Look at the area above the place where you type your reply to your buddies, located at the top of the little screen that pops up when you click on "Reply Group". Locate all the newsgroups listed in the space adjacent to the heading "Newsgroups". Take out all the other newsgroups that have nothing to do with, and couldn't care less about, your credenza or whatever you're currently piloting, (that would include all other newsgroups except alt.autos.subaru), please.........

No kidding? with the half-doors, they are a natural for a convertible. I was > trying to picture my Impreza that way. What did it run you to do? It is > almost worth a vacation down there to have it done. > > Henry > > > > > > > > > Subaru doesn't make a convertible. > > > > No, but California tops sure does! I owned a 1990 Loyale Turbo > > convertible for awhile till someone offered me twice the money I had into > > it. I also looked seriously at the Texas stretch company to make me a > > 1985 limousine out of my 85 wagon plus the rear of an 85 sedan I had. If > > they can stretch something as stupid as a Humvee I thought they could do > > something with a real car! > > > > -- > > 73 de N7PSV aka JW >

Sonny

what was that?

Reply to
oothlagre

I have my news server, then newsgroups, then cc and then subject.

All it says is alt.autos.subaru

Reply to
oothlagre

If the crossposting is so annoying, why not just delete the messages from your reader? That's what I do.

Why don't you go after the person who wrote the damn message in the first place and leave the rest of us alone with your hall-monitor crap.

Reply to
oothlagre

Don't get so pissed, it was a perfectly reasonable request, complete w/ help instructions.

I know we want to Internet to be like a romanticized Wild West where everybody walks around and does what ever they want- but civilization requires not so much rules as self control and the ability to get along with your neighbors.

A word to the Wise should be sufficient, as we would be Wise to the Word.

TBerk