1999 Toyota Corrola

Been having a problem with my corrola and wanted to see if anyone here has had the same problem.

lately i've had a problem starting my wehicle. It has been cold here the last month I live in connecticut. Anyway I thought maybe it was the battery. Seeing as its been cold, very cold, that maybe the weather has weakened the battery.

So I went out and bought a new battery. Ok the new bat went in and was starting the car fine...the very next day. I had to turn the key about

8 or 9 times a few times there was nothing a few times a click then the last couple of times it was a rah ra rah rah then it turned over and started..

After the car was warmed up I shut the car off...started the car and it started up fine, I did that a few time and each time it started up fine the frist time.

So know I'm assuming this is a cold start problem but dont know why. Is this a characteristic of this car. Is thier a problem with the ignition or starter i dont get it..

thanks rich

Reply to
richk