96 Corrola DX

Everytime i remove the key from the ignition the engine is still running. Anyone know how to help me solve this?

Reply to
toyotama

Turn the ignition switch all the way to the off position before removing the key. If that does not work the ignition switch may need replacement.

Reply to
Ray O

Do you mean it continues to run normally or does it "run on" meaning a rough sputtering idle, kind of chugging along but won't quite stop?

Reply to
user

It?s odd things are ok now. Just replaced my battery and my ignition problem is no longer there.

Reply to
toyotama