98 Jeep rear end ?'s

I need some more help. Looks like the read end in our 98 Grand Cherokee is shot . It's been rebuilt once before I brought it(Dealer) and now it's toast again. Thinking about getting a rebuilt from Jasper and putting in it . I know the ratio (3:73) but they also need to know limited slip, posi--or standard, open unit . I'm missing most of the tag and can't find any other numbers , I don't even know for sure if it's a Dana 44,30 or what. I do know it's a C-clip rear end and it's not a aluminum center. This jeep is a 4.0 with auto and factory tow package. Any help I can get sorting this out would be greatly appreciated. Runk........

Reply to
Runk