Body parts - experience with Automotix?

I had an accident with my 99 Cavalier, and need some basic body parts - fender, bumper fascia, headlight assembly, ...

Looking online, I find

which seems to have lots of stuff at prices less than half what the local junkyards are getting. If anyone has dealt with them (or another online body parts source, for that matter), I'd be interested in hearing your experience.

Thanks, George

Reply to
George

George wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Aftermarket body parts may be less than half the price of used OEM, but they're also less than half the quality. And that's being generous. Aftermarket never fits properly, period. You will spend days trying to get the shit to line up right when it doesn't have a Chinaman's chance of ever doing so no matter what you do.

Plus aftermarket is thinner, softer, has no rust protection, has burrs everywhere, plastic parts shrink, warp and crack...

The purchase of aftermarket body parts would be the worst decision you would have ever made in your life. Yes I'm serious.

Do yourself a huge favor and just spend the cash to buy used OEM from the wreckers.

Reply to
Tegger

hiya is any one good with tigras? my car does not pick up under 1 and half thousond revs. please help

Reply to
popey

Reply to
Mike Walsh