306 Body parts

Hi Everyone, haven't posted on here for a few years, so nice to be back under another name...

My 1999 306 XSI (diablo red) is about to come back on the road after a years break. I've got a few body parts that I want to fix up.

I'm after right hand rear quarter (3door) body colour trim; and possibly a rear bumper, with exhaust gap.

Any leads from anyone would be appreciated!

Thanks

Bill

Reply to
BillyC