Is there a place online where I could find pictures of the locations of parts on my car?

Hello,

I'm having a starting problem with my 94 Mazda 626 LX 2.5 L . I think it's related to fuel so I'm going to clean up things from the engine to the tank, starting with the fuel filter and then maybe working back to the fuel pump. Is there a place online that has pictures of these locations as I'm having problems locating them?

Thanks, Jeremiah

Reply to
enfuegodancer

Go to

If that link don't work, go to repair info...enter in the make/model/year of your car. Under Repair Guides is a wealth of info.

Looks like your fuel filter is attached to a bracket located in the left rear of the engine compartment, next to or beneath the brake master cylinder.

Happy hunting.

Reply to
mwrobe1