Transmission noise

I have a 2003 Accord V6 automatic with 2200 miles on it. When I first turn on the engine, back down my driveway in Reverse, and then put it into Drive for the the first time, I sometimes hear (and feel) a noise from underneath the car, a sound like something is engaging. Is this something to be worried about? It doesn't happen unless the engine has been off an hour or so, and it doesn't always happen. And other than this, the transmission is silky smooth. I've driven sticks for the past

30 years so it could be I'm just overreacting to something that isn't that uncommon.

Thanks.

Reply to
Stuart E. Weiner