1994 Camry V6 oxygen sensor replacement

my check engine light came on, code P0135. Needed new oxygen sensor, sensor 1 bank 1. So I ordered a replacement from sparkplugs.com, the chilton says to use a new gasket, how do i find the part number on that gasket so i can order a replacement.

thanks, brent

Reply to
Brent

It should be packed with the part.

The O2 Sensor is replaced in much the same manner as a spark plug. You will need a special socket wrench (~ $10) to do this job. Some cars have the sensor in a location that a simple box- or open-end wrench can be used, but most cars need the special socket wrench.

WARNING Do not touch the tip of the new sensor or get oil on it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland