OT: Oil prices dropping all day

I'm glad George Bush decided to spare Texas ;-)

Mark

Seeing as how he is from Texas, do you suppose he steered the hurricane away from the oil pipelines to spare us the high energy costs this time?

It seems to me since the Liberals in this group are blaming him for Katrina's devastation they ought to give him credit for weakening this storm and steering it away from Houston and the New Orleans refugees.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL - OK, I have to agree with that one - it was preposterous to blame GWB for Katrina, yet people did it nonetheless

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Bush is a mighty powerful president. He can steer hurricanes to wherever he wants.

Reply to
"Dbu''

So far the only folks I've heard blame Bush for a natural weather event are Dbu, badgolferman, and (of course) Mark.

On the other hand, a lot of neocons are busy blaming Nagin for New Orleans being below sea level.

Look at a map you dumbfucks. See how much of the Louisiana coastline fronts the Gulf of Mexico. Then get back to me.

Reply to
Learning Richard

Maybe you can enlighten Little Dick as to who was blaming Bush since he doesn't seem to believe anything I say.

Reply to
badgolferman

Yep. Many right-wingers are pathological liars, and will tell ridiculous lies about things like lefties blaming Bush for hurricanes.

It's really quite incredible, that they think such obvious lies are going to help their cause.

Reply to
dizzy

Don' tell me that you haven't read the news stories where environmentalists and other kooks claim Katrina happened because Bush refuses to sign the Kyoto Agreement. They fail to notice stuff like this happens in cycles. There entire fram of reference is their own lifetimes and have no sense of history repeating itself over and over.

Reply to
badgolferman

Whaddya mean, LIES, Diz?

There ARE Liberal k00ks out there saying Bush is responsible for the hurricanes!

Do try to keep up, Diz...

If only they were lies...

Reply to
Hachiroku

They also fail to notice that CHINA is rapidly becoming the world's largest Polluter, thanks to Kyoto! (BBC World Service this afternoon)

i KNEW that XM would be a good waste of money!

Reply to
Hachiroku

We look upon our President Bush with awe, as he is all powerful and able to control hurricanes. A mighty man we have in our President Bush.

Reply to
Dbu.''

Hey!! I'm not a "lieberal kook", I do respect a man that can control hurricanes.

Reply to
Dbu.''

Prove it.

Reply to
dizzy

No, I haven't.

Reply to
dizzy

Actually it was his flat forehead equipped, knuckle dragging look-alike, the reverend pat robertson. Easy mistake though.

Reply to
FanJet

The power that President Bush has exhibited is astounding. We are lucky to have such a powerful man that can redirect hurricanes. I, as you should be, in awe.

Reply to
Dbu.''

Start reading. These are just a small sampling of the Bush haters spewing their venom and blaming him for the hurricane itself.

badgolferman

OK, bb...

Reply to
Hachiroku

As a somewhat Liberal k00k yourself, you'll appreciate this one:

This is the best one yet:

Bad weather is Bush's fault for lower taxes and increasing global warming. Wait, the black helicopters are overhead, gotta run.

I NEVER said that anybody of any AUTHORITY or WISDOM ever said the weather was Bush's fault, but it is all over the place. Check it out!

Reply to
Hachiroku

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:13:12 +0000, Dbu.'' spake:

what have you been smoking man? I haven't seen a single person even come close to insinuating such a moronic position in this newsgroup, except for you and badgolferman (and of course, mark).

Reply to
Learning Richard