Toyota

C'est la merde moi je roule en peugeot!

Reply to
<thierry

That must be french for, "I'm retarded"

Reply to
Dante

In article snipped-for-privacy@pardo.fr "" a ecrit:

C'est un drôle troll, je pense. Alors... "Peu", je comprend. Mais... q'est ce que c'est un "geot"? (FWIW -- les Toyotas ne roulent jamais; ils restent toujours sur les roues.)

[My apologies to civilised francophones. I am, by upbringing, anglophonic and, though willing to engage in hetero-linguistic banter, am very liable to drop clangers -- so take heed! :-) ]
Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

Or 'I surrender....'

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Are you surrendering again?

You Frogs are good at that.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Scott, you utter prat, put your specs on and read who posted that reply in AngloFrench: me. Am I a Frog? I was, in fact, tweaking the troll's nose. Intended translation of what I posted [with my comments]:

It's a funny troll [rhyming gag when in French], I think. So, "little", I get. But... what's a "geot"? [Play on "Peu-geot" that the troll seems to love.] (FWIW, Toyotas never rollover; they always stay on the(ir) wheels.) [Play on French "rouler" or "roll" -- as in "to drive".]

The troll posted (re the Subject line of "Toyota"): It's shit me I drive a Peugeot.

Sorry I was too subtle for you. *sheesh*

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

Um, it's shit driving a Peugeot?

Does that mean the driver is shit, or a Peugeot is shit?

My bet is on BOTH being shit...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to