OT Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- $30,000 utility bill

Is this the Al Bore that Cathy wants to go see?

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

and they want us peons to cut back, LOL. Gore and crowd need to find another job, the windbag, how dare him tell me to turn down my heat.

Reply to
dbu,

Actually I was pretty impressed when the next King of England flew commercial to the US a few weeks ago. Haven't seen Bush fly commercial yet since becoming president.

Reply to
Art

No president flys commercial for security reasons.

Reply to
dbu,

President Bush is not allowed to fly commercial and you really don't want to put him in that danger....do you?

btw do a little research on his ranch in Texas and tell us the difference between that and Al Bores HUGE carbon footprint house...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Or John Edwards', whose footprint spans both Americas.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute