Toyota Corolla 1994. Need Help With Burglar Alarm System

My mother and father own a 4 door 94 Toyota Corolla and last week my sister came to visit my elderly parents beings my father is in a nursing home dying with cancer any way to make a long story short my sister moved my mothers Toyota out of the driveway so she could get her car out and she went home the next day my elderly mother tryed to start her car and it wouldn't start the thing is it has something to do with the burglar alarm system she thinks? as my mother said when she pushes the buttom on her alarm key it doen't deactivate and there is a red light flashing on the dash more or less telling her her alarm is on and the car won't start, but the alarm isn't going off with the beeping sound like it use too she called a tow service out, but they don't know how to fix it I am hoping someone here can help cause my mother doesn't have alot of money to have a alarm expert to come to the house... Please help if u can or maybe you can stir me to a website that can.... Now I don't know much about the car only what I know from my mother so I can't answer some Q's you may ask, but will do my best..... Thank you so much for all your help..... in advance..... Pammers

p.s. If this posses a security problem with the alarm systems please contact me at a disposable email addy> peanutsweetmess At Yahoo dot com

Reply to
Pam

NEVER MIND. ............... We found the problem.>>>

BATTERY :mrgreen:

Thank You anyhoo & [color=orange:f50ae4a7a6]HAPPY TURKEY DAY[/color:f50ae4a7a6].... :lol: Pammers

Reply to
Pam