02 Camry noise & coolant leaking

Any one know if this is a big problem:

  1. After driving for a while (10+ min?), while idling, there's a squeaking noise coming from the drive belt area. No such noise when just cold-started. Dealer told me it's normal last time (they always say that when you complain about anything), but it getting louder a few months later now.
  2. While checking for the noise, I saw a finger-size pink stuff behind the upper part of the drive belt, on the side of the car. So I stop the engine, and touch it to see what it is. It fell off, break into pieces. I then noticed the same stuff (solid) is there around the coolant tank( much smaller though). Using a flash light, I can still see some pink residue on the engine side. Is this a potential problem? I can't see any coolant leaking from there, guess it just leak a tiny bit a time, and form that big chunk during the past few months. Should I insist that the dealer fix it? Could it be the water pump that is leaking?
  3. The air vent of this car is also give me trouble: no matter which position I set it to, no air is blowing to the floor. Dealer will fix it tomorrow.
Reply to
Mark Lee

If dealer says its normal tell him to show you another car on the lot with that feature.

Reply to
Art