$340 for Lift Supports!!!

Dealer wants $340 for a pair of lift supports for the hatchback on my

1985 Camry hatchback. (Purchased new... 220K... still 28mpg in city)

Have called several parts store and online sites and no one has replacement parts.

Looks like the production run of this model is too low for the aftermarket people to make these.

Even LiftSupportsDepot.com does not have them or an alternative.

I found an outfit in Canada that will recharge them for $125.

Anyone solve this before?

Thx Dave-in-Denver

Reply to
dwkerschen