EPA MPG Rating on '91 Camry

Can anybody recall what the EPA MPG rating was on a 1991 Camry V6 (2zv-FE) engine? I think it was 19 CITY and 24 HIGHWAY.

Is there a website available for more recent EPA ratings?

TNX

Reply to
Vince

Why do you think there would be a more recent EPA rating? The EPA rated the mpg when the car was new and that is all they'll ever do. If you want to check the rating, try

. According to this site a 1991 Camry with the V6 and a manual was rated 19 city / 25 highway. The same car with a V6 and automatic was rated 18 city / 24 highway.

These are just rating based on a very specific test. They can be used for comparison to other similar vechiles, but real world mileage will be highly depend on the driver and actual conditions (see

)

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

No, I don't think that the rating for the 1991 V6 would change, unless the EPA found need to reinvent the wheel.

I meant: Where can I get EPA ratings on more recent vehicles/engines. TNX for the URL, I will give that a try.

Reply to
Vince