EPA Mileage Ratings

The EPA is making changes that will result in more realistic MPG figures.

Go here:

On the left, click on New MPG Ratings to find out how the new EPA ratings affect the mileage figures.

Hybrids take a pretty big hit...

Reply to
TOM

Yes they do. I think the test was stacked in their favor before. I also see that some are also posting E85 MPG and Chysler has the "honor" have having the only detriot built SUV/4x4's that are rated at less than 10MPG in city on E85

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan