Owners manual for a 1994 Toyota Landcruiser GLX 80-series

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I might be able to get hold of or buy an owners manual for a LHD, 80-series Toyota Landcruiser GLX 4.5 Petrol, 1994 [African edition].

Failing that, anyone got any recommendations for day-to-day maitenance for it? - I have just had a problem with the head-gasket which was time-consuming and expensive to replace, so would like to know if there's anything else I need to keep an eye on with this vehicle / any known issues that they have.

If you could e-mail me that would be great as I'm using google groups. Any suggestions naturally will be greatly appreciated.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Kent