Seat covers for sale

Have seat covers for a 03 tacoma dbl cab and a 98 tacoma reg cab bench seat.. Both are in excellect shape and pretty much new.. The 03 cover was told will not fit TRD models but have not tried to fit nor do I know if they are diffrent in anyway from the non TRD model.. The 98 will fit up to a 03 if you fill in the center gap.. I used a towel and it worked great.. Both covers are custom with gray and charcoal gray matereal.. Both are made with OEM materal so it will probably last the lifetime of the truck.. I can send pic's if you like.. 03 cost was 189 but will sell for 90 or obo and the 98 costed 149 and will sell for 70 or obo.. I also have a solid white lid to fit the 98-03 tacoma reg cab.. That I will let go for 250 or obo only to socal or nearby residents only.. Will not ship lid.. Let me know by email if you want.. snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com.. Note lid is made by Gaylord..

Reply to
PepCguy