Steering difficult after P/S replacement, low idle

Hello,

I replaced my radiator, water pump, timing belt, and power steering pump, after I had some overheating from the radiator cracking. The overheating never got so bad that I heard noise, but I noticed the temperature gauge was ran up all of the way, and some oil burnt off.

Everything ran fine after the replacement, except for my power steering started to fade about a month after the replacement. Also my oil pressure seems a little low when hot, but it is within operating parameters. The power steering is very difficult at current idle RPM, about 550, but is easier at higher RPMs. I don't remember the idle speed or oil pressure before the overheating.

All parts were bought at Toyota dealer, but P/S pump was one of their remanufactured ones.

So what's do you think is my problem?

Thanks in advance!