Semi OT VW Credit Card

I got one of those business credit card offers in the mail where they have the name of your business already printed on the card, and want you to apply to get it activiated. They had the name of my business engraved on the card as "Aircooled Only VW Links" I guess they are going to the whois lookup and getting prospects there as my old domain name has not expired yet. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Read that again. Probably says Olde Pharte with Crabs.

I wonder if I will get one to FuzzButt Farms.

Randy

RSMEINER