This is a must for any serious VW Beetle owner

This is a must for any VW Beetle / Van / Baja owner or anybody looking to renovate or rebuild one as a project.

This set consists of two DVDS taken from the original Better Beetles videos and covers engines on one dvd and bodywork etc on the other as shown below

ENGINE DVD BODYWORK DVD

Removing ancillaries 10 commandments when buying a beetle

The basic engine replacement body parts

The crankshaft DIY body panels

The rockershaft Preparation prior to welding

The cylinderhead Welding

Measurements Why oh why and what can I do about it

Replacements Road to recovery

Relapping valves Cold feet

Crankshaft rebuild Wet mats and soggy socks

Crankcase rebuild Top tips

Pistons and cylinders filling and flatting

Refitting cylinderheads

Refitting rockers & valve settings Total running time - 2 hrs 58 minutes

Refitting anciliaries & tinware

Timing and testing

The clutch

And finally

Total running length - 2 hrs 53 minutes

These dvds are an invaluable guide and explain everything clearly and precisely, ensuring you have the best experience rebuilding your pride and joy.

Any questions then ask them here and I will answer them as soon as possible.

£10 for the pair + postage, nearly 6 hours of essential information for any Beetle owners

Postage will be by first class on receipt of payment.

For further information or to buy these dvds just reply to this post removing "THE USUAL" from the email address.

Many thanks

steve

Reply to
sleeper