Check the timing belt's set??

Hallow! I've to check the set of timing belt in my V740 with B230F motor. How can I do this,..by no invasive methode?? Please give me instruction! :))

I don't want spend many time of this,..Is any strught,easy methode to check timing belt is good or no??

Thanks for all....

Reply to
sq1euo

Check on the FAQs either Brickboard or VOC. They are the same FAQs run by both in partnership.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes