Coolant light comes on frequently to add coolant

I have a 2006 Volvo S60 2.5t and about every 2 or so months the coolant light comes on and I need to add coolant. I am worried of a serious problem that is happening that I am not aware of. Does anyone have this problem or know what it is?

Reply to
kpod

Without inspecting the car my best guess is the bottom right of the radiator is leaking almost every Volvo I have seen with this complaint is caused by the radiator leaking if your Volvo is still under warranty then return to the dealer & have them check for a coolant leak Glenn K Volvo Certified Technician ASE Certified Technician

Reply to
Glenn Klein