DIN Plug pin outs on '94 850 Radio?

Hi there.

I have a '94 850 that has the model SC-810 radio installed.

I want to connect my Sat Receiver's audio to it.

I figure that the easiest way would be through the DIN plug for the CD player.

Does any one out there happen to have a schematic that would show those pin outs, specifically the audio in pins??

Or are there other connections on the back of the radio that might work for audio in?

Thanks

Dunc

Reply to
Dunc

Here are a couple of pages I bookmarked long ago.

L David Matheny

Thanks David.

That gives me all the info on all the plugs except the one for the CD DIN. That is the one I need as I suspect it has audio inputs.

I appreciate your help though...

Dunc

Reply to
Dunc

Well, here's one more to try.

L David Matheny

Hey David!

That is perfect! You do good work :-)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Reply to
Dunc

i was thinking the same thing i have a hp ipaq with sat nav on (tomtom) but can only use the cassette adaptor, with the volvo radio, how do you wire it direct in? have cd unit in the boot, genuine volvo one.

col