V70 Drinks holder on dash

I have a problem where the above will not stay closed when you press it in. Any ideas on the fault and how to remove the drinks holder

Reply to
carololine

Replace it with a GSM phone...

:-)

Sorry.......

Sven

Reply to
Sven Ohrvik

If it is the one I think it is the placement is incredibly poor and the design is failure prone. Guarantees that coffee and sticky drinks will spill on controls.

A small storage bay can be easily fitted into the same space.

Reply to
hjsjms

Firstly I need to know how to remove it, do I have to remove part of the dash.

Reply to
carololine