1.8t clutch install

Hi all,

The clutch kit for my '02 Jetta 1.8t wagon arrived today, install will be tonight or tomorrow.

Any "gotchas" that I should know about? disassembly was straightforward enough, once I figured out the magic combination of twisting, lifting and pulling to get the trans out. ;-)

thanks, Craig

Reply to
googlegroupmail

none2u

FUCK OFF! GET A MECHANIC TO FIT THE CLUTCH YOU FARGIN ASSHOLE!@

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Reply to
none2u

Or he just installed a clutch which turned out to be a pita....

SFC

"none2u" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net...

Reply to
SFC