Electrical Diagrams 93 Passat GLX

Does anyone have the electrical diagrams for a 93 Passat GLX? I cannot get a Bentley manual for this car and have been having troubles finding anything on the electrial system. I've been having a problem with fog lights, air conditioning, and my blower fan (which I have already replaced). The fog lights don't come on and neither does the air conditioning. I check fuses and stuff, not blown, so I'm at the next step - perhaps a ground problem.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

I just bought an OLD Bentley Passat 1990-1994 Repair CD off Ebay which includes the wiring diagrams and the VR6 engines. They are out there and I paid a lot to win that auction. :-( The NEW repair CDs don't seem to have the wiring diagrams unless you buy a separate item such as:

is just for the wiring diagrams and is only $30US Did you get the paper Bentley for the 93 Passats? Wouldn't some of the wiring diagrams be the same?

dave