Power enrichment module question

I just recently swapped in a 2.0L 16V in place of the old and tired 1.8L

16V. I used all of the stock 1.8L injectors, manifold, fuel distributor etc. I haven't run the car on the road yet, still other things to finish up, but was wondering whether I need to use a fuel enrichment module. If so, can I make a suitable module myself or is it strictly a pre-designed add-on? Thanks, Rick
Reply to
Rick

AFAIK You might only need the 2.0 injectors. :-) Unless you want more economy instead of more power. lol

Reply to
One out of many daves