Power Windows & Relay Module #4

All of the power windows in my 96 Ford Explorer have stopped working. There is power at fuse #5 but none at the switches in the driver's side door. I think therefore that the problem is most likely in the accy delay relay in Relay Module # 4. I think that have found the box under the dash but I have no idea how to get into it. It is very awkward and I can barely focus on it. Are there any tricks?

BTY some threads in this group were helpful in diagnosing the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Howard M. Stark