02 Trailblazer LT

I took wife's T-blazer in for servicing yesterday and noticed a couple of things after I left the dealership (I don't THINK they caused any of it...) The engine starts and stops with a very quick "jerk." It fires as soon as you hit the key, there seems to be almost no cranking... When it's time to shut 'er down, it almost seems like the engine seizes when you kill it. I hadn't driven it in a awhile but it seemed odd.

I didn't mention it to her, but she just called to say it was acting funny and described to me the same things I felt. Any ideas? We have about 250 miles left on the original warranty and I will take it in, but just wanted some ideas...

Reply to
Dirty White Boy