04 Yukon Check Tire Pressure light

I have this vehicle with 37k miles and the original tires. The tires have been rotated and are still in good shape. The 'Check Tire Pressure" light has come on before and refilling all the tires to 35psi had turned the light off. Today, after filling all the tires, the light stayed on. I rechecked the psi and it is OK. Anyone know how these work? Being out of warranty, is it something I can tackle?

Thanks in advance.

Karl

Reply to
Skylark