'05 Colorado question

F.H.

long.

If you buy a honda you better replace it often because they are a SOB to work on and expensive to fit. I have several Toyotas go well past

200K miles with no problems at all though.
Reply to
SnoMan

We're all real happy for you. Don't worry about us, well get along fine with out Fords and Chevy's, many of which run past 250K on the original engine and transmission. The worse cars any of my relatives have had have been Toyotas and datsuns.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher