1989 Blazer fuel

Hello all hoe are you doing ??

I was wondering if anyone couldl tell me what the fuel pressur should b on my 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer with a 4.3 L TBI.... and also what the resistence should b on the TPS ???? please E-mail me back aswell as posting if that is not a problem.... thanks

Bill

Reply to
William Rowe
1989 Blazer fuel Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2003, 4:16am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@csonline.net (William=A0Rowe) Hello all hoe are you doing ?? I was wondering if anyone couldl tell me what the fuel pressur should b on my 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer with a 4.3 L TBI.... =A0 and also what the resistence should b on the TPS ???? =A0 please E-mail me back aswell as posting if that is not a problem.... =A0 thanks Bill

Hi William, The fuel pressure is to be 9-13 psi..... What seems to be the problem ? What is it doing? Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook