1996 c/k 2500

I need to know what to look for? Also, I'm in Suffolk county (east of NYC).

Hello there, Thank you for your email.My name is Robert and I'm an US Air Force Lieutenant currently stationed in Georgia at a military base.I'm selling it cause I will be sent back to Afghanistan and also my wife and I just had a new baby girl and we need the cash to built a larger room for our children right away.I must sell it before May 10th.Here are some details about the truck (1996 Chevrolet CK Pickup 2500 4WD Loaded):

Miles:74,617

This truck has a strong 6.5 Turbo Diesel Engine,the 4L80E Automatic Transmission shifts smoothly, and the 4wd works as it should,just replaced both batteries and the A/C Compressor

It has been never wrecked or damaged.It will be shipped directly to your address. The asking price is $2400US, shipping included. All the manuals and the original documentation come along with the car. You will receive it in 4-5 working days at your home address. It is insured in case of damage. The payment is fully refundable. If for any reason you do not accept the car or if it has scratches, hidden defects, or it is not as advertised I will even pay for the shipping back to my location if you reject it but i'm sure that it won't happen cause it works and looks perfectly. I believe it's a large transaction and would like to conduct the deal using an authorized third party as eBay using their Purchase Protection Program , so that should eliminate any trust issues.ONLY AFTER you receive the truck and you inspect it, eBay will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected. If you are a serious buyer and still interested in this truck please reply with your full name and shipping address so we get the ball rolling. I will forward your details to ebay and they will notify you regarding our deal. Thank you, If you need more pics just ask. Thanks.

Reply to
Bill G