1998 oldsmobile bravada

After puting 110,000 miles on my 98' Bravada it has started to fall apart. Both windshield wiper motors are shot, the cd player works once in a great while, the driver side door speaker has problems (cuts in and out), my climate control doesnt work right thus the heating and air conditioning dont work well, but worst of all my cooling system is taking a shit. My truck will start to over heat right away and while driving i hear a bubbleing/sucking noise like something is trying to pass through the cooling system, and once it passes the temp. drops to a almost normal level, not quite back to 210 but close. I just had the heater core replaced a few months ago. When i look in the radiator fluid overfill the fluid is brown. Im kinda lost here and im sick of spending money of this truck. Any advice?

Reply to
petersb02